Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > question    

question

ignis.fatuus
Poland

question

hi!
i was wondering is it possible to upload a worksheet with the same contents as a previous one but changed layout and in black and white version.
any ideas?
thanks in advance.
have a lovely weekend :)
martyna

4 Jul 2009      

mariannina
Italy

If the question regards my worksheet I �m ready to cancel it. I did it becase I thought I had read it is possible. Let me know, please and sorry if I broke a rule, it wasn �t my intention. Mariannina

4 Jul 2009     

ignis.fatuus
Poland

no! i meant my worksheet. i made one yesterday and hoped to make a black and white version as well because i don �t like colorful ones myself (hey, i �m just a teacher , i can �t afford a good printer ;) . unfortunately i didn �t have much time to do it yesterday, so i thought i would make one today. i �m just not sure if i �m allowed to :)
hugs :)

4 Jul 2009     

mariannina
Italy

I �m always at fault because I uploaded my B&W worksheet without asking if it was allowed, but I had no idea. Sorry  Embarrassed Bye.
Mariannina

4 Jul 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Well, nobody is solving our doubt Confused! I �ll leave my worksheet uploaded untill I �m asked to remove it. I �ll do it straight away, promise! Smile
Ciao Hug
Mariannina

4 Jul 2009     

ignis.fatuus
Poland

good idea :)

4 Jul 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Thank you Stexstme, I deleted my worksheet. It �s a rule and rules must be respected. Sorry for not checking before uploadingEmbarrassed
Big hugs from a sunny  and hot Italy
Hug  Mariannina

4 Jul 2009     

ignis.fatuus
Poland

thank you :) Stexstme. although i �ve just finished my b&w version :(

4 Jul 2009