Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Please Can you help me...    

Please Can you help me...

igof
Portugal

Please Can you help me...

Hello everyone...Hug

This year I�m doing my English teaching training in a Portuguese school and I�m having a supervisor that is going to attend my classes. He�s going to evaluate me Wacko so I would like to present to my students some fun and original worksheets. I�ve seen such great worksheets in this site. How do you do them? So colourful and with such lovely images? I would love if someone could give me a help.

Thanks in advance Thumbs Up

Isabel  

24 Oct 2008      

cgato
Portugal

Hi!

Maybe some of these links are helpful to you ( the majority was given me by members of this site). They have lots of material you can download and use in class. I usually use word to make my ws more attractive. But I can�t use colours unless I show my students a transparency! The ws are photocopied in black and white.

Good luck and good work!Thumbs Up

24 Oct 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Ol�, Isabel
Cristina has already provided you with a fairly amount of really useful things, anyway, you didn�t give any information about age average, kind of school , bla,bla,bla, ( heheheh)LOL
I have some useful materials, some are not mine and I don�t  know where I got them, I can send you,... printables, grammar points, reading worksheets, wonderful clipart, but you have to be more specific.
This is my email
[email protected]
If you think I can help you, please, don�t hesitate... I will be very glad to be a helping hand.
Tons of good luck
by the way, I, myself,  I am going to be evaluated, too; I have been teaching English for 34 years,  ( so, I am 54 !!!!!! Wow, so old.... what is this ancient lady doing here ???????? )
.... Well, still working and my emoticon is thisHug
Hugs, and hugs and happy teaching
TEACHERS ARE THE SECOND BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
THE FIRST ONE ARE THE CHILDREN
Have a nice week end

24 Oct 2008