Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Hi everyone!!!    

Hi everyone!!!

Silvia33
Argentina

Hi everyone!!!

I was just searching among today �s contributions and I came across 7 WS FROM THE SAME USER!!!!! How come??
Silvia

15 Jul 2009      

Silvia33
Argentina

This person has 36 points ..... Ermm

15 Jul 2009     

Silvia33
Argentina

LOL

15 Jul 2009     

anyteacher
Argentina

Hi Silvia.
You �re right. There are 7 worksheets from the same user but rules says we only can upload 3. Why is it possible? I think Victor must give an explanation and probably insert a stop in the uploading system that only allows a maximum of three. What �s the other teachers opinion?

15 Jul 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Maybe there is a cunning way of hitting the moment at midnight while the previous day has not given way to the next day and uploading worksheets with the speed of lightning - 3 worksheets for yesterday and 3 worksheets for tomorrow??

15 Jul 2009     

Marcia Silva
Brazil

I want to learn how to do it too, lol!!! Even so, I really have to manage my time in order to prepar 3 different ws. This person prepared 7, wow!!!! 

15 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Oh, come on people, whatever happens, it will always be quality before quantity in my book!Wink

Anita

15 Jul 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Hi girls!
I was reading the
links with the forum threads posted by Sylvie and there I found this suggestion made by Moravc which sounds really great!.

"And I have got another idea -
how about "Recommendation corner" FOR RECOMMENDING OTHER PEOPLE �S WORK
- I mean - perfect content, very original idea (not the frills, pinkies and cuties) but the really comprehensive OR original worksheet of UNIQUE quality.

-How about recommending worksheets of many pages with very useful content?
. "

I was just wondering if we do have this "recomendation corner" by now? It sounds lovely... There are soo many amazing worksheets which I often find just by chance.

Edit: Oh my God... I got completely ignored!..:(

15 Jul 2009     

Pastanaga
Spain

I don �t see where the problem is...

15 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear Pastanaga, we can only upload 4 contributions everyday. is that your question?

16 Jul 2009