Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Animals and numbers...    

Animals and numbers...

Laura-Jane
Japan

Animals and numbers...

Hello,
I am looking for a picture with many many animals in. I have been asked to teach numbers and animals to my elementary students, grades 5 and 6, but I am sure they already know their numbers! But I will do as I am told!

I want a picture with many animals so I can say how many monkeys, how many pigs, how many whatever!

Does anyone know where I can find a picture like this? Or have any other ideas for fun games, ideas are not my strong point today!

Thank you in advance
Laura xx

21 Jul 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

I tried googling �lots of animals � and here �s what I found...

and
and
I guess you could also print one picture several times and make a poster with them cut out and jumbled....

21 Jul 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Before sending members off to other sites, I recommend you write animal worksheets in the search box above. There are lots and lots of pictures there in thousands of really good worksheets.
I remember Tisha had a Noah �s Arc picture on one of her ws with a great image.
Good luck
L

21 Jul 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Here are a few other links.
You can make multiple copies of pictures and cut and paste and make your own worksheets.

21 Jul 2009