Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > CLUB OF "MANYPAGERS" - wss with many pages?    

CLUB OF "MANYPAGERS" - wss with many pages?

moravc
Czech Republic

CLUB OF "MANYPAGERS" - wss with many pages?

Dear friends,
I am looking for members who often/always upload worksheets with many pages. (5-30 pages)
I need these worksheets for some hard-working teens who want to study a lot at home too... I need comprehensive works, please... For high elementary - intermediate students. So far, I have found:

allakoalla
anitarobi
Judith@rwen

ranclaude
suzylima
Pinky Makus
anaisabel001
source
Montypython
svetamarik Svetlana
mena22

Are there any more members with collections / projects consisting of several pages? I am looking for booklets of complete worksheets on one topic / grammar / level of English... If so, please contact me. Thanks a lot in advance...

25 Jul 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

Allakoalla is a superstar in the worksheet department with MANY pages per topic! Big smile

25 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Yeap, I have just remembered her name :-)
Included in the list now :-)

25 Jul 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi morovac! As for your last 2 questions I would say: "Yes, I know many [hardworking members]!" and  "Yes, I am [one of them]!"  Do I upload worksheets with  8 -30 pages? "No, I don �t." So, "hardworking" doesn �t really have anything to do with the number of pages you upload in a file, does it? It may have, that �s a fact, but one doesn �t mean the other. I know that is not what you meant. Even so, I found it important to make my point.

A good evening to you all.
mena

25 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Hihi, I would never call your non-hard-working, my dear Mena!
It is not a case of "diligence" or so...
I am just looking for some loong worksheet consisting of many pages :-)
That�s all :-))
No offense meant to members who upload single pages...
I do download worksheets with one page regularly and I like them...
I have downloaded your wss as well and left some thank yous...
But...
There are too many "old" worksheets to go through, so I thought it would be good to download from members who have many pages about ONE topic / one level...
So I won �t have to combine single pages....

Hihihi, now it seems I am lazy :-) Yep, I am... Wink

25 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

... and it is a matter of "design" and layout of the worksheet...
if all pages are from one contributor, the style is same and the level of English too...
The booklets just look cool and the students find it challenging to complete the whole set of pages...

BTW - Do you know any old member who used to contribute very interesting worksheets and doesn´t any more?
I would like to download some "forgotten" masterpieces...

25 Jul 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Here are some more members who have many worksheets with 4 or more pages per worksheets.

suzylima

anaisabel001

source

Montypython
Marie

svetamarik Svetlana

mena22

25 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

thank you for your tips :-)

25 Jul 2009     

HOLYMARY_852
India

Try some of mine both word and ppt documents. At present, I am uploading about three ppts daily.

26 Jul 2009     

Pastanaga
Spain

Frenchfrog has many 4 skills lessons containing more than 8 pages. HAve a look, they are fantastic.

26 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Thanks a lot for your tip, Pastanaga

26 Jul 2009