Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Not happy with this site    

Not happy with this site

LukeJ
United Kingdom

Not happy with this site

First I have to sign up with an other email account because i never was sent the activation code and i couldnt get it resent.

then i have to download and install your software which probably puts trackers and thing onto my computer.

After all that I can �t even download one of the worksheets. Because i have to design one first and get someone to download it.
What �s all that about?

I �m training to be a teacher. I �m crap I �ve taught for 5 hours only. and that �s why i have to look for worksheets to use. When I get older and more experienced, I �ll probably not need to bother. I �d be happy to let other people in my situation have some ideas because i was there once.
Why do people care that someone else is using their worksheets? They should be happy they �ve come up with a good idea and they �re helping other people out..
So what �s the problem with sharing a good idea??

This site is just a 1 hour waste of my time, when I could have already racked my brains and come up with something else.

27 Jul 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Had you taken 5 minutes to read the rules, you would have known how this site works and would not have wasted your "precious" time.
In my case, I can tell you that in the last couple of years, this site has brought me friends, millions of ideas and thousands of printables. Unlike you, this site has not been a waste of my time. Too bad for you!

27 Jul 2009     

Mariethe House
France

very funny!!LOL

27 Jul 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Hey Luke, are you the Skywalker?

27 Jul 2009     

LukeJ
United Kingdom

Yes. Yes I am.
May the force be with you.

and manovski or whatever your name is, no i obviously didnt read the rules.
yeah i´m sure its a great site for you experienced teachers and your little club.

bye.
x

27 Jul 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, Luke.

Welcome!

Just take it easy.

Don �t you think that being able to post a message in this forum is already a first step to get some of what you need?

PS: 200647 + 1 registered members. Yeah ! What a little and restricted club !

27 Jul 2009     

mrs_teach
Bulgaria

� � �I like this �site. I �m a new member and � I can say �it isn �t a "waste" of my time. It gives me hundreds� ideas and printables every day. Thank you, friends!

27 Jul 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

spending 5 minutes to read the rules would have helped you  so much...and we can definitely notice your lack of experience.. you have so many things to learn...so sad but many teachers from this wonderful site would have been willing to help you if you had asked for it. BYE BYE AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU AS WELL..YOU �LL NEED IT BECAUSE BEING A TEACHER IS NOT AN EASY JOB!

GOOD LUCK LUKE

27 Jul 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

By the way I �ve just come from the beach! I �m much more relaxed! thanks so much for your wss!!

Zoila

27 Jul 2009     

LukeJ
United Kingdom

LOL i understand. i just thought i �d post because i went through all the motions. Unfortunately nowhere told me I have to read the rules before joining. I didn �t want to start a fuss, just merely venting my frustration. i didnt think this would be on the main page either.

27 Jul 2009     

AHHA
Belarus

I �ve been advertizing this site among my colleagues for over a year, not a single person seems to be interested in it. I think it �s because most people are used to taking, not giving or sharing., and Luke J is that type of guy. As for me, I consider myself to be an eslprintables addict: I begin my every morning by checking new contributions and my PM. And although I haven �t made any great conributions to this site (such like for example Frenchfrog, Vanda, Katiana, Xani and many other active members), I �m proud to be a part of this wonderful community.

27 Jul 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    Next >