Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A reading passage for elementary Medical English learners in EFL situation    

A reading passage for elementary Medical English learners in EFL situation

alkwassir
Yemen

A reading passage for elementary Medical English learners in EFL situation

Dear All,
Here is a simple reading passage for elementary Medical English learners in EFL situation with activities and asnwer key. I though to post it here to help getting it.

the link is

Best Wishes
Smile

31 Jul 2009      

Akanah
Spain

Hi!

thanks for sharing your work. You are new so, you don �t know we are not supposed to advertise our work in the forum.

Welcome to our community! I �m sure you �ll love it :=)

Olga 

31 Jul 2009     

alkwassir
Yemen

First, Thank you Ogla for the notification.
But I did not mean to advertise the work. Just I thought of making it easy to find specially among the huge number of contibutions that make it almost imspossible to find what you want easily.
Second, in fact I have already loved this community and thanks for the people who started and maintain it

Best Regards and welcoming your valiable comments any timeSmile

31 Jul 2009     

Akanah
Spain

My pleasure :=)

When you upload a WS, write in the contents bar all the words related to your work separeted by commas so everybody will easily find what they are looking for.  

Regards from Spain and bye... I �m off to party in a couple of hours. Friday night!!

Olga

31 Jul 2009     

alkwassir
Yemen

Thank you again

1 Aug 2009