Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > good worksheets    

good worksheets

cauffeypot
Albania

good worksheets

Hi,

I want to download someone �s worksheet �s on this site, then repost it as my own so that I can get a lot of points. Can someone please suggest a good worksheet that I could take? Thanks so much.

2 Aug 2009      

veraviana
Portugal

Hello dear cauffeypot!
Have you already read the rules of this site? Do you even think that idea of yours is ethical? Of course you can �t do that. EVER! Besides being totally WRONG, it �s also against the rules. Make an effort and work on your own worksheets. Then, you �ll get the so-wanted points.
Hope to see your work soon!
Bye

2 Aug 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

Cauffeypot,
Is this a test for ESLprintables � members to prove something ..a theory maybe? LOL

I think you are kidding! Have you got another account under the user name that starts with G?...Shocked

good luck! I find this joke very sweet!Approve

2 Aug 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

hahahahaha!!!

that was funny 

2 Aug 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Cauffeypot, you must be joking.  Not funny.Stern Smile
Stella

2 Aug 2009     

tricia973
Uruguay

Certainly not funny... at all... but weird...

Confused

2 Aug 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

Why, because i want the best worksheets for my students? Are you perhaps jealous that my students may be smarter than yours? Or are your worksheets inferior and not worth my time taking?

2 Aug 2009     

zailda
Brazil

The goal doesn �t justify the means. We don �t have a competition here. Does the word "share"means something for you?

Zailda

2 Aug 2009     

Bruna!
Brazil

Of course you can provide the best worksheets for your students; what �s not fair is that you take advantage of someone else �s work. Pinch

2 Aug 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

You �re jealous because i �M A BETTER TEACHER THAN YOU. Besides, what �s this website for if not to use each other �s stuff? I take worksheets from the Web all the time, nobody else complains.

2 Aug 2009     

eng789
Israel

cauffeypot - I think you might like to try your humour in the teacher �s cafe.  It �s a more suitable place for a "pot of coffee ".

2 Aug 2009     

1    2    3    Next >