Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Mistakes in one of my worksheets    

Mistakes in one of my worksheets

mpotb
Spain

Mistakes in one of my worksheets

This is a message for the people who downloaded my worksheet titled: Past simple - Past continuous: while & when.
There were some mistakes in this worksheet that I didn�t realised!!! Embarrassed I have updated it, but as it is editable you can change it easily, you don�t have to download it again, just correct the mistakes.
In the second page, in the banners, write past continuous and past simple instead of present continuous and present simple. And do the same at the beginning of the first exercise, in the third page.
I am really, really sorry !!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed 
Thank you so much Izabelbello for telling me!!!!

27 Oct 2008      

izabelbello
Brazil

Hi Luisa !!

This happens, especially if we are in a hurry or we have many, many things to do like correcting tests.

If for any rason anyone here find a mistake in my worksheets, I�d be very happy if you told me or sent me a message.

You�re welcome, dear.
Your worksheets are awesome !!Clap

Kisses and hugs,

IzabelWink

27 Oct 2008     

flaviatl
Argentina

Hi Luisa! Thanks for letting us know but I agree with izabelbello, your worksheets are awesome!!!

28 Oct 2008