Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Uploading a Power Point---"error on page"    

Uploading a Power Point---"error on page"

somark
United States

Uploading a Power Point---"error on page"

I am trying to upload power points to receive (points) so I can download stuff and it keeps saying "Error on Page".  The files aren �t that big.....Just wondering if anyone is having the same problem.

I was only able to upload one Word Document and I have lots of great Power points to share with everyone.

6 Aug 2009      

grace_yhui
Albania

yeah, i have the same problem.  I want to share my power points with others,but  it keeps saying "Error on page."

6 Aug 2009     

disy81
Costa Rica

I have the same problem. I haven �t share any power point but i have one which i think may be of interest for some but i gave up trying to uploading it. It �s simple it is too big because of the images but i don �t know how to reduce them. Can anybady help me?, pleaseEmbarrassed

15 Aug 2009     

xandie100
United Kingdom

I �m having the same problems today, with powerpoint and word docs.

It �s not the file size, they are quite small.

I �ve just registered on the site, and been trying all day without success. Not very impressed.

29 Aug 2009     

BebelBR
Brazil

I have the same problem with my power points too...
I have tried many times and don �t know what �s wrong...
Help me!

5 Sep 2009