Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Same worksheet - two creators...Hmm?..    

Same worksheet - two creators...Hmm?..

Lana.
Ireland

Same worksheet - two creators...Hmm?..

Sorry, won´t do it again, I just saw someone else do it this way, and I thought that´s the right way. Besides, I wasn´t sure and was hoping maybe it will turn out as a misunderstanding.

Sorry again, I removed my post because indeed it is a private matter between the member and the moderator.

I reported one of them.

15 Aug 2009      

Portugal

I suggest:
Let �s find a way to report it privately. Is there a procedure? I don �t know who the moderators are. Could there be a private mail for this? Can we build on suggestions from now on? Just to get to the end of this thread with a proper suggestion and give a more cheerful look to the entrance of the site, do you agree?

15 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Ok. I suggest: If any of you knows of a moderator, report to her/him.

EDIT: let�s do according to suggested by Ladybird: bottom of the page.
You are right, Ladybird. Never thought of reporting, have never paid much attention. Thank you for reminding me (and everybody). So we know now what to do now, don´t we?

15 Aug 2009     

mena22
Portugal

No, this is the first one, s.lefevre you forgot to see the year, 2008  (14 Feb 2008) : http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=52819#thetop
P.S. Anyway, someone has already found the site where both of thm have been taken from. Unhappy

15 Aug 2009