Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > self-advertize    

self-advertize

mr.dgdln
Turkey

self-advertize

to my yesterday �s posts , I have received a lot of messages including pm. what I concluded is " there is no certain agreement. so I will no longer warn people advertizing their worksheets and pay attention to the people who warns me against advertizing a ws I like"

23 Aug 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Actually, if you read Moravc �s answer and look at her link, there is a rule about self-advertising and advertising someone else �s work.
Maybe there isn �t a common agreement but Victor made the rule clear when we �re about to post a new thread.
Have a good day!

23 Aug 2009     

kaz76
United Kingdom

People might not agree with it but there is a rule about advertising worksheets.  When I sent you a pm the other day I copied the rule that Victor has stated - this rule is shown before you post a new topic in the forum.

ESL forum > Post new topic:

Please, don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. There are hundreds of contributions every day, and it would be annoying if everybody did the same.

This is Victor �s rule not something that other forum members have made up so his wishes should be respected and followed.

23 Aug 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I totally agree with Ladybird and with the comments of other members... the aim is/was to help ... I am not going to suggest Spagmans �s worksheest (as an example) becasue I do not know his work, but I do will recommend mine since I know it very well...

Mr. dgdln: I do not see the need of doing this thread longer ... advertising everytime you upload a new worksheet (as some used to do, you must have a good memory) is NOT the same as advertizing when you want to help...

Have a nice day

24 Aug 2009