Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I īD APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION    

I īD APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION

MAKWA
Spain

I īD APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION

Hi,

I am an inexperienced teacher and I feel really lost. This is the first time I make and share a worksheet and I īd be grateful if you help me with your experience and your reviews, in order to improve my abilities.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

28 Aug 2009      

David Lisgo
Japan

One of the rules to this site states We only accept ESL resources written in English language.  Perhaps you need to redesign your workshhets to match this rule.

28 Aug 2009     

MAKWA
Spain

Yes, of course! I didn īt think about that! (I didn īt read the rules carefully...) I īll redesign them as soon as I can. Thank you.

28 Aug 2009     

elauda28
Algeria

Which level do you teach?

28 Aug 2009     

MAKWA
Spain

Elementary for children of 12/13 years old.

I īm only trying to check if I īm able to do it. I don īt think everybody can do what you do, and maybe I don īt have what it takes.

28 Aug 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Welcome to the site. The best way to learn is first of all to share your work- don īt be afraid to upload straightforward simple worksheets they will be useful to someone believe me. Then look at other contributions and you īll pick up some more ideas for layour etc.

28 Aug 2009