Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > CAN īT SUBMIT ONLINE EXERCISES.    

CAN īT SUBMIT ONLINE EXERCISES.

supergirls
Mexico

CAN īT SUBMIT ONLINE EXERCISES.

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SUBMIT AN ONLINE EXERCISE FOR TWO DAYS AND I CAN īT AND I DON īT KNOW WHY? BUT THE WORST PART IS THAT I HAVE TRIED TO GET INTO THE ONLINE EXERCISES CONTRIBUTION TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE AND I CAN īT AND I īM SO WORRIED Shocked AND SAD Cry, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN A PART OF THIS WONDERFUL SITE FOR ONLY ONE MONTH AND I THINK I HAVE DONE MY BEST, AND NOW I CAN īT DO WHY I LIKE MOST, MAYBE MY ONLINE EXERCISES ARE NOT SO GREAT BUT I REALLY TRY TO DO MY BEST.  I HOPE SOME ONE CAN HELP ME CLEAR MY DOUBTS SOMETIMES TECHNOLOGY IS TRICKY! BUT I īM NOT READY TO GIVE UP! 

29 Aug 2009      

cauffeypot
Albania

maybe your pictures are too large. Reduce your pictures. Go to other materials and download some of the tutorials that help to you to reduce your file size. Good luck.

29 Aug 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Elizabeth

I was having a lot of difficulty 16 hours ago - I successfully submitted the OE only to discover that it īs contents disappeared entirely and all that remained was an enormous īok� icon that you can still see today in the new contributions.  I successfully reloaded most of the info but I couldnīt get rid of that īok � icon.  I loaded the Word Search 3 times.  In the end I gave up and started a new OE with no problems at all.

You have already submitted several OEs prior to today so you obviously know what youīre doing.  If you are using Explorer and you still canīt do it then maybe there is a glitch.

Has anyone else had problems with OE in the last 48 hours?

Cheers

Jayho

29 Aug 2009