Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > WAYS TO REACT TO PUPIL īS ERRORS    

WAYS TO REACT TO PUPIL īS ERRORS

anamb7
Argentina

WAYS TO REACT TO PUPIL īS ERRORS

HI MATES,
I īVE FOUND THESE LINKS REALLY USEFUL AND I WANTED TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU. THEY ARE ALL BY THE SAME AUTHOR , PAUL SELIGSON, ENJOY THEM!!!

6 Sep 2009      

Missy
Canada

I scanned the articles quickly but will go back when I have more time but they look really good. Thanks so much.

6 Sep 2009     

Motivator Tech
Egypt

Good materials!
I really enjoyed all. I also would like to add the following site. I work as an AET in Japan so I don īt work directly with students � level more than sugesting teaching ideas to Japanese English teachers. I sometimes try to think for more interesting materials using visual and sounds into English classes that for sure helped in changing class envirnment to a better English time. I also got closer to the noisy students and with friendly talk, we keep exchanging mails in English. Sometimes I join their sports activity "in English". So I believe that some students need more and personal attention to their interest and how to motivate them to be more active.

Check the following site too.

16 Sep 2009