Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > ESL Kids Resources    

ESL Kids Resources

eslgalaxy
China

ESL Kids Resources

ESL Kids Videos, Worksheets, Flashcards, Phonics and more are some of the treasures of ESL Kids Lab - www.eslkidslab.com . I forgot to say it is %100 free with no logins and membership. Very non-exclusive. Just helping. The site has an older brother www.english-4kids.com also %100 free. Big brother was getting too saturated with resources so I created an arm. All I do is spend hours on this damn computer creating worksheets, and ESL resources. I am just addicted with over 8 websites now.

8 Sep 2009      

mariannina
Italy

I �m sorry for the many hours you spend on the computer, but...I �m so happy for myself so I have more resources to useLOL. Selfish, I know Unhappy !
Ciao Hug

8 Sep 2009     

vickyvar
Greece

Thanks a lot!!!!
There are fantastic resources I agree!!!

Have a nice day!!!

8 Sep 2009     

ranclaude
Australia

Cool sites Kisito, thank you!
Cheers,
ranclaude   Tongue

8 Sep 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Thanks for sharing!!! Cool site!!Hug

8 Sep 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Wow! You made these sites!!! Sincere congratulations!

8 Sep 2009     

Missy
Canada

Lots of treasures. thanks

8 Sep 2009     

eslgalaxy
China

Yes, I created this site and many others. You may have come across www.esl-galaxy.com and www.englishmedialab.com . When I have a new idea for helping teachers I create something. Also most of the materials are stuff I have used in my classrooms that later become site materials. Enjoy and spread the word. The more people I see using my stuff, the more energy I get to create more.

8 Sep 2009