Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > PENPALS PROJECT - How can we get students to interact more (via email) with people in other countries?    

PENPALS PROJECT - How can we get students to interact more (via email) with people in other countries?

Siemes_
Brazil

PENPALS PROJECT - How can we get students to interact more (via email) with people in other countries?

How can we get students to interact more (via email) with people in other countries?

I respect Dennis Littky, www.bigpicture.org, for recommending "real homework" and "real classwork."

Why not ask students to write to penpals? I have a list of students. How about exchanging lists between each other or you can send your emails to me with request, like "I want to write to someone from rome"

Let me know & send me a mail..if you have interest to participate.

Thanks in advanceWink

8 Sep 2009      

JudyHalevi
Israel

I have started most of my students writing letters for penpals.  I like the idea, but not email, real letters.

If you are interested send me a pm with your postal address, the ages of the kids and boy or girl, and let �s get started.

Hugfrom Israel.

Judy

8 Sep 2009     

Siemes_
Brazil

Please judyhalevi check your mail, I have sent to you a message with instructions.

Thanks for participating!Wink

8 Sep 2009     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

you might want to check the site called epals.com,   is a site for teachers and students to write emails or letters, they have nice projects there .

8 Sep 2009     

Siemes_
Brazil

Thanks Lizsantiago, but we have already 700 addresses of students that want to participate in this "PENPALS PROJECT" in other countries,and we are using epals.com already with some of them and we need to spread this project for more students and more teachers around the world. If you and other teachers here want and like to start helping us with it, we�ll appreciate it a lot and I think it will be wonderful. Hugs for you all!Wink

8 Sep 2009     

PsychoUvita
Peru

Hi I wanna be part of them but in letters =)

27 Sep 2009