Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Look at these!!    

Look at these!!

wilwarin32
Argentina

Look at these!!

Aren �t these Vanda �s??? Look at these: They �re in oday �s contributions!

9 Sep 2009      

Lana.
Ireland

Vanda has so many worksheets that I couldn �t wade through them to find the ones you �re mentioning Smile, but I believe you, you probably know better.

What surprises me is that the user has 0 points, which means she couldn �t have downloaded Vandas � worksheets to upload them later as hers, she must have gotten them from somewhere else or someone else. Good luck, Sherlock Holmes! Thumbs Up You �re doing a great job.

9 Sep 2009     

mjpa
Spain

Yes, they are wilwarin. I was thinking about doing the same you have done, but I was not sure about telling it here.

Can this be done? It�s so evident they are copied. Vanda and Vanda�s worksheet are so popular that I can�t believe it. If you are going to use somebody�s exercises, at least try to find another ones less well-known by everybody.

9 Sep 2009     

wilwarin32
Argentina

I looked at Vanda �s contributions and they �re there. Besides, I downloaded them, that �s why they seemed so familiar. And, well, her style is impossiblenot to recognise!!

9 Sep 2009     

mjpa
Spain

Yes, Wilwarin, it�s her style. You can recognise it even without re-looking Vanda�s works.

9 Sep 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Yes, they are wanda �s wss. The thing is that I went to the  properties section and Wanda �s name does not appear  so I know that member copied her but he/she is really an expert becuase changed the name, writing something like (rr).

9 Sep 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

Vanda has her own blog where you can download her worksheets there for free.
http://vanda51.blogspot.com/

9 Sep 2009