Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheet layouts    

Worksheet layouts

millmo
France

Worksheet layouts

Hi

I am very impressed and also very jealous and also very curious...some of you donate some very professionally produced worksheets...where do you get all the background ets...have you just got super dooper fab computers?

Love to learn more.

And THANKS to everyone that contributes..this is a great site, only made so by all the effort that everyone puts in.

9 Sep 2009      

mikkenzi
France

Hi there!
Most of these things can be easily done with Microsoft Word! If you have it on your PC, then you have access to their cliparts and images downloads which are completely free and can be reproduced. And you also have a set of backgrounds built in Office, so you can use those and match them with page layout patterns.
You can also try and google some free backgrounds.

9 Sep 2009     

millmo
France

That �s where it all falls apart! I do not have microsoft word! I have open office which does not have the graphics etc...I understand now! I �ll just have to continue as I am and be green with envy over all the brilliant documents submitted by the rest of you!

I´ll try googling as you suggested!

9 Sep 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Teachers are allowed in France to downloag word for free! just google microsoft office pour enseignants and follow the procedure!  I mean to do it myself because I also have open office and it �s a PAIN!! But you need your "acad�mique"  e mail address which I didn �t have so far! But now I have!! But don´t seem to have the time to do it!Ermm Good luck!

9 Sep 2009     

lape
France

Thanks Mariethe, this will help a lot since I am always looking for pictures and ways to make things nicer but I was a bit like millmo and just didn �t know what to do..Thanks again!

9 Sep 2009