Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > In need of cliparts displaying frogs and water lilies    

In need of cliparts displaying frogs and water lilies

ATKAT
Cyprus

In need of cliparts displaying frogs and water lilies

hello everyone,

lately I have been trying to make a game using frogs and water lilies as the main theme.  However unfortunately I have not yet managed to find the ideal cliparts.  I �d like to find some cliparts showing frogs in different positions, eg. thinking. I would also like to find a smiling frog vested as a king, with a large crown full of diamonds on its head.  I have seen such a picture, only once.  However I did not manage to get the link regarding where I could find it from.

Would you be able to help me please?

Thanks sooooo much in advance.

Kath

13 Sep 2009      

lomasbello
Venezuela

Maybe www. creativonline.com or www.cutecolors.com

13 Sep 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

http://images.google.lt/images?hl=lt&source=hp&q=frogs&btnG=Ie%C5%A1koti+paveiksl%C4%97li%C5%B3&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=#start=0&imgtype=clipart

13 Sep 2009     

teresaraiva
Portugal

Hi

13 Sep 2009     

ATKAT
Cyprus

thanks! i �m going through the links and I think that I encountered some good cliparts. just like i would like them

thanks

13 Sep 2009