Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > sorry for keeping busy for such a trivial matter    

sorry for keeping busy for such a trivial matter

mr.dgdln
Turkey

sorry for keeping busy for such a trivial matter

I beg your pardon and wanna ask you:
can my worksheet on this link http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=191590#thetop ne regarded as an esl source or not?

it �s one of my earliest contributions which I uploaded when I was a very newcomer on this wonderful site. if you regard it non-esl source I �m gonna delete it so that it doesnt waste place:)

14 Sep 2009      

David Lisgo
Japan

Mr. Dgdln.

I would say not. Also single flashcards are usually not accepted. 

For teaching children, I prefer to use a picture of a child choosing a card to teach the word �choose �, as it seems quite relevant and within the experience of many children.

David

14 Sep 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi
I can �t see why you have doubts about that worksheet of yours. It �s a flashcard to teach a vocabulary item. An esl resource for sure.
Hugs

Stella

14 Sep 2009     

s.lefevre
Brazil

Hi, It might be an English ressource, but as a single flashcard, it is not accepted for uploading.

14 Sep 2009