Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Help with recording listening activities    

Help with recording listening activities

Riley1.5
China

Help with recording listening activities

Finding good quality, authentic listening material is always a problem at least where I work in China.

I have a number of ideas for making my own listening exercises suitable for intermediate level students  I have scripts already written as well as supporting activities and exercises.  But I need help to make the recordings.

My Chinese wife is a computer expert.  She has the equipment and knowledge to make high quality recordings which could be uploaded to ESL printables to share with everybody.  But her English pronunciation is not yet good enough for her to role play the dialogues with me for recording.

Are there any native English speakers, male or female in or near Nanning, Guangxi, China who use this site and who would be interested in getting together to make recordings?  We can share use and copyright to any material created as well as points on ESL printables

If so please reply via this forum or e mail me at [email protected].

16 Sep 2009      

hedgehog
France

You can try this site. There are very good things easy to podcast.

16 Sep 2009     

67Englishteacher
France

Thanks Hedgehog! What a great site!

16 Sep 2009     

Riley1.5
China

Thanks Hedgehog.  That site looks very useful.

But I �m still looking for collaborators to make our own listening material if anyone is interested.

17 Sep 2009