Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Points to download    

Points to download

alinearcanjo
Brazil

Points to download

People, please, help me.

How this thing about points to download works?

I �ve sent new printables and one of them has 73 dowloads. however I just have 1 point and I cannot download nothing.
I need download things urgently.

17 Sep 2009      

Akanah
Spain

FAQ � Why haven�t I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come.

FAQ � How do I download 30 free worksheets per day?

First you need to become a �Premium Member�.  This happens when you have 30 points.  Please remember that you need to wait 2 days before the points are counted.  Then you can download 30 free worksheets from the recent contributions that you will find in the "show all" section on the home page or following this link:  http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp

Olga

17 Sep 2009     

Anika85
Poland

Try entering this site:

17 Sep 2009     

denipinheiro
Brazil

If you want, tell me what you need and I can do the download and send it on your e-mail.

Kisses

18 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Aline
Welcome to this "FUNTASTIC" site.
Check your points, �cause you have 94 points and this means you are a premium member . You can download 30 printables everyday, from the daily post.

18 Sep 2009     

aljorry
Qatar

Heeeeeeelp am aljorry and am a new teacher in Qatar I have 0 points and my contributions were stolen (sorry) but I really wanted to get some worksheets on "introducing yourself" am in a hurry can anyone help me and send some to my e-mail
[email protected]

19 Sep 2009