Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Again and again!!    

Again and again!!

mpotb
Spain

Again and again!!

Hello everybody,

I am so upset, so sad Cry about the fact that some users steal worksheets from other members of this webpage!!!! This week I have been robbed of two of my worksheets�.. And many other teachers have been robbed as well.... What is happening????? Why people is so concerned about getting points� This is not a competition!!!

Please, before downloading a worksheet look at the comments!!! I know many people are in a hurry when they download, but please, it doesn�t take much time to scroll down and see if the worksheet has been stolen from other teacher.

Please don�t download this worksheet published today: http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=106362#thetop , it belongs to me. It has been stolen and it has 70 downloads up to now!!!

Thanks to everybody who reported it!!!

18 Sep 2008      

agusjavier
Argentina

HI! Thank you for warning us! But how can I realize if my worksheet has been stolen. these days I can�t be online very often and I don�t know if any of mine were stolen.
Can we have a system more sophisticated? VICTOR, can you or us do something? For example add the name next to the description?????
Teachers! what do you think?

18 Sep 2008     

Makigi
Croatia

AND SOME MORE WARM FUZZIES FOR LUISA..

:)

18 Sep 2008     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! EVEN AFTER ALL THE WARNINGS IN THIS FORUM AND IN THE COMMENTS OF THE WORKSHEET, PEOPLE SEEM TO CONTINUE TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING IT IS CRISTAL CLEAR STOLEN!!!!

PEOPLE, HAVE SOME ETHICS!!!!!

WE ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS!!!!! THESE THINGS SHOULDN�T BE HAPPENING!!!

Luisa, all my support to you, and please keep working as great as you have been!!!!!

18 Sep 2008     

frenchfrog
France

You have all my support too!
Frenchfrog

18 Sep 2008     

petronela
Poland

In my opinion, those people who stole our printables should be excluded from this website. There can be e.g. twao warnings but if a worksheet is definitely stolen - no warnings, only exclusion!

what abou it?

hugs!!!

18 Sep 2008     

victor
Spain

Hi everybody,
I know it is frustrating when you see stolen worksheets with lots of points.
Every day I review the reported contributions and every day I have to remove between 5 and 10.
The first time I send a warning and, of course, I remove all the points that the user got with that contribution.
The second time the user is banned from the website.

18 Sep 2008     

Fardin
Brazil

Hi Friends,

Where Can I find pictures about house and rooms?

18 Sep 2008     

dareka1
Japan

I know it would be annoying (could be abused), but say, if you had a button at the bottom that if pressed by 5 (?) different users, the download facility would be locked until the administrator (you) had a look and sorted it out? What do you think Victor?

18 Sep 2008     

petronela
Poland

In my opinion, those people who stole our printables should be excluded from this webside. There can be e.g. twao warnings but if a worksheet is definitely stolen - no warnings, only exclusion!

what abou it?

hugs!!!

18 Sep 2008     

spring
Turkey

I have already said so much about this issue.And I can�t stay patient,tolerant anymore... 
I started to write rude comments to "the robbers" in case they feel ashamed but nothing changes...
Only I feel ashamed of being a colleque with this kind of people...
What is more...
I feel more ashamed of being a colleque with ones who prefer to download stolen ws because that they are free.
What a pity!!!!!!Just a mess stuff.I feel pity for the SS of that teachers.They cannot have anything to give those precious children!!!!

18 Sep 2008     

1    2    3    4    Next >