Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Keep old worksheets with just a few downloads???    

Keep old worksheets with just a few downloads???

Soapp
Germany

Keep old worksheets with just a few downloads???

Hello dear colleagues, dear Victor,
this is an amazing site! I cannot express how glad I am to have found out about eslprintables!
However, what is a pity, is that there are thousands of worksheets now and good new worksheets might not be found so easily because lots of people just look at "the most downloaded one".
I know that the worksheets which get no point will get deleted after one month.
My suggestion: What about deleting also worksheets with less than 6 downloads? We could save a lot of time and the best worksheets would "survive" whereas the ones which are not so interesting would be deleted...
What�s your opinion?
Karin

1 Nov 2008      

NatashaMJU
Germany

Hello everyone!
I just stumbled across this site, and I am impressed. I like the idea of contributing something for other teachers, so I went through the work of editing one of my exercises. I am disappointed, though, because I thought that after uploading my activity, I would be able to download something for my lesson tomorrow. Like Soapp, I also wonder about weeding out worksheets, or changing the ratio of downloads to uploads. The activity that I uploaded is "good" but is probably not appropriate for adults, so the�likelihood�that it will get downloaded on a site this large is rather slim, especially if people have to "pay" for what they download. I could upload six more worksheets, of low quality, but that wastes other people�s time.

The lack of advertising, is very refreshing, though!�

Natasha

5 Nov 2008