Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Hispanic heritage celebration    

Hispanic heritage celebration

rebecax
United States

Hispanic heritage celebration

Check it out, there �s a celebration of Hispanic heritage going on here in the U.S. !! I �m all over it; trying to find some web links that acknowledge this fact so that educators can take include this fact into his or her curriculum. I found this link http://pbskids.org/mayaandmiguel/english/stunts/hhm/index.html?utm_source=newsletter1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20090918

I will find some more, and let you all know more links to find information. Maybe you could help do the same.....Clap this is a hand for all teachers do :)

19 Sep 2009      

rebecax
United States

Oh BTW (by the way) I �d like to thank everyone who thanked me for my worksheets- it makes me want to continue making them :) 

19 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

As a hispanic girl I find this site very interesting, I liked it a lot, thanks a bunch!

19 Sep 2009     

rebecax
United States

De nadaJulieta!

19 Sep 2009