Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen worksheets    

Stolen worksheets

silvia.patti
Italy

Stolen worksheets

Today I �ve seen something very bad: arielka and liati stolen my tenses � cards; arielka changed only the pictures, liati changed only the text. But the most uncomfortable thing was to see that they had a lot of points, even positive comments by teachers for whom I had admiration... It �s not very supporting. I �m so sad Cry

20 Sep 2009      

zailda
Brazil

Hi, Silvia!

Sorry, I was one of the members who downloaded the stolen ws and as I always do, I thanked the person who I thought was the ws creator. Sorry, I really had no idea they were stolen - I �m an absent-minded person - and after you wrote here I realized I have also downloaded yours!

At least, when the wss are deleted, the member will lose all the points he got unfairly.

I (and other moderators as well) started looking for stolen and non-ESL material among the following day contributions, to make sure they �ll be removed before they are available for free downloads, but sometimes we just can �t make it on time and people download the stolen material without being aware of its procedence.

I apologize and promisse to pay more attention next time.

Cheers

20 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Sorry to be a bit direct but members don �t have that huge perfect photographic memory for  more than 200, 000 WS. Sometimes we can �t even remember if we had downloaded the same WS and how many times. So a great deal of the site preservation job relies on the real owners themselves. They just have to report the WS when they are sure they are exact copies of their own ones.

20 Sep 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi Silvia

I �m sure that most well-admired teachers as you call them did not know they were downloading a stolen printable.
I know it is disappointing but it �s hard to remember all the printables we �ve downloaded or seen.

21 Sep 2009     

silvia.patti
Italy

You are right that it �s really difficult to remember all the ws, but they stolen, modified and uploaded the very next day!!! I think I �m having a pause in uploading. See you soon. Thanks Zailda...

21 Sep 2009