Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > WARNING YouTube in ONLINE Exercises.    

WARNING YouTube in ONLINE Exercises.

goodnesses
Algeria

WARNING YouTube in ONLINE Exercises.

Hi, dear colleagues.
CryCryCryCryCryCry

This message is for those who spend a lot of time designing ONLINE exercises and lessons.

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I am sorry to inform you that there is a problem with the exercises based on songs and Video Clips from YouTube.
It seems that these song and videos don�t last for long on YouTube. Many of the exercises I checked report that the file is no longer available on YouTube especially in the somehow old exercises.
So, we need to find a solution. These kind of exercises are so interesting for they are interactive then more attracting for Ss.

Hope also that Victor could suggest some useful ideas.

1 Nov 2008      

witchfynder
Spain

With a sporadic check now and then, the author of the excercise can check that it�s still alive and repost a newer link if necessary if it does indeed roll over and die.

I see that as the only viable solution myself.

7 Nov 2008