Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Need explanation please    

Need explanation please

rannou
Tunisia

Need explanation please

I have just found out that nearly 50% of the worksheets uploaded here are taken from this site www.myenglishprintables.blogspot.com. So can anyone explain that because they are don �t require any points???????????, so are these members allowed that or not??????????????

21 Sep 2009      

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

I didn �t completely understand your question, but if you are talking about our wonderful site, the contributions are original, not taken from anywhere. And if they are not, they are removed...

21 Sep 2009     

baiba
Latvia

rannou, probably you are implying that the owner of the blog Olga uploads her worksheets here?

Edit: Sorry, I was writing simultaneously with Silke.

21 Sep 2009     

rannou
Tunisia

well if they are allowed to upload their worksheets in both sites no problem, i just wanted to check!

21 Sep 2009     

Akanah
Spain

100.000!!!!! OMG! No dear rannou, only 100 WSS and a few PPTs. I created my blog so it could be used by my pupils. Then, I thought: "why not sharing it with everybody?" That �s why I always sign my posts with my blog �s link.

As Silke said, as long as your work is original, you can do whatever you want with it.

Regards from Spain,
 Olga

22 Sep 2009