Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > MISTAKE    

MISTAKE

ironda
Spain

MISTAKE

Hi!!!

I �m very sorry but...I made a mistake in my worksheet "on the farm".
I wrote "her wife" instead of his wife :(

Please change it
Thanks!

22 Sep 2009      

xyzzyx
Turkey

you can change it wia reuploading it.  but at first you sholuld cahge it on WORD file...

22 Sep 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Yes, xyzzyx is right. If you find a mistake in your worksheet, you can correct it, save the corrected file.
And then you can UPDATE your worksheet at eslprintables - go to your ws, and click on UPDATE button.
You can update MS Word documents, but you can �t update powerpoint presentations...
Good luck!

22 Sep 2009     

ironda
Spain

Thank you! I already knew I could update a worksheet but the problem was that some people had already downloaded it. I left a pm to the ones who wrote a comment but I posted it here because lot of people didn �t!

22 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

That �s the problem when people don �t leave a comment... we don �t know who they are in such cases. But this is another thread, discussed many times here...

23 Sep 2009