Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Just a question    

Just a question

Silvia33
Argentina

Just a question

Hi everyone!!

Have you realized that among today �s contributions there are 10 WORKSHEETS by the same user? Unfortunately, it keeps on happening every now and then, the glitch is still there. Ermm

Silvia

26 Sep 2009      

zambia09
Czech Republic

Hi, Silvia.

Actually I realized that. What surprised me that they were this user �s first contributions and still he was able to upload them all. I was wondering about this in the forum some time ago already but no-one was able to give me a proper answer.
Something should be done about this.

Take care,  Michaela

26 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

what an important issue to take into consideration!
the best thing you can do is to send Victor PM and ask the reason and how this could happened.

26 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

@mr.dgdln
Is it too difficult for you to be a bit polite? There were more useful topics in the forum (as you are surely aware of) and there is nothing wrong about this question. Victor has loads of other things to do a maybe here is someone who could know the answer.
Your remarks seem to me being too strong.

26 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Good question, I was about asking the same...

26 Sep 2009     

Silvia33
Argentina

Mr. dgdln

If you don �t consider it important, why do you spend your time sending a comment about it?

Silvia

26 Sep 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hi Sylvia:

I was wondering about the same thing when I noticed all the worksheets by the same person.  This happens from time to time and I guess it �s just a minor glitch.

26 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I dont consider the topic important but I consider it important when unnecessesary posts pollute the page. (I �ve been taught to think so) 

26 Sep 2009     

Akanah
Spain

It is important coz we deal once again with the space problem in the site. If any of you have already emailed to Victor, please let us know his answer.
 Thxs,
 Olga

26 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

has the space problem ever been talked here? sorry I wasnt aware of such a problem.
what I cant understand out of my surprise is "does this site have a limitation of worksheets number?"

26 Sep 2009     

Akanah
Spain

@mr.dgdln - yes, it has. Not long ago we had to move from another server (is that the correct word?)  coz that one was already full. That �s why Victor only allows us to upload 3 WSS per day.

Regards,
Olga

26 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >