Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Could you help me to find some lesson plans to teach English to kindergarten children?     

Could you help me to find some lesson plans to teach English to kindergarten children?

LA LUNA
Mexico

Could you help me to find some lesson plans to teach English to kindergarten children?

I started working on a kindergarten school like a month ago. That �s why I haven �t been around, sorry. The the principal asked me to teach English to those little children. I have never done it before and it �s been really hard. I do really need your help to find ideas, lesson plans, all the possible tools needed for them. Please hope you can help me. They are between 3 and 5 years old.

Zoila

27 Sep 2009      

PsychoUvita
Peru

HI =)You must read this :The Montessori Method ,It will help you a lot =)
And well you can do many games for examples you can do origami http://www.origami-club.com/en/  For your students because kids love it .
the thing that you can not forget  is pasted on the wall drawings that encourage your students .
Good Luck

27 Sep 2009     

cristinacarre
Spain

hello, I looking for the winnie the witch story, can somebody help me.

thanks a lot.

30 Sep 2009