Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > I need help to use Present Continuous and Future tense related with the ENVIRONMENT UNIT..HOW CAN I APPLY THEM?    

I need help to use Present Continuous and Future tense related with the ENVIRONMENT UNIT..HOW CAN I APPLY THEM?

Takenori
Chile

I need help to use Present Continuous and Future tense related with the ENVIRONMENT UNIT..HOW CAN I APPLY THEM?

Hi ESL PRINTABLES Community!

My name is Carlos from Chile and I �m a little worried because next wednesday I need to teach ENVIRONMENT UNIT but it has to be related with Future tense and Present Continuous!

=(

I �ll apprecciate any advice or suggest you give to me. For example, some exercises or how to introduce the topic.

According the age, my students are 12 years old.
Thanks a lot!
I �ll be checking your answers

=)
bye

4 Oct 2009      

GIOVANNI
Canada

You could have your students talk about environmental protection and what should be done to protect the envirornment.  You could discuss what will happen in the future if something is not done now.  You could also give them a text geared to their level about what to do to protect the environment.  There are a few good worksheets on this site which may help.  We are not allowed to advertise but there is a good worksheet on the environment and solutions for the future right on this site.

4 Oct 2009     

verybouncyperson
Spain

Try to find some pictures of a lack of environmental awareness and compare what people are doing now and what they �ll do in twenty years time to help the environment.

e.g. In this picture, lots of people are driving their cars to work.  But in the future, they �ll use more public transport.

(You could do it without the pictures, but then it sounds better with present simple, rather than continuous).

T :)

7 Oct 2009