Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Stolen worksheet : Do not download    

Stolen worksheet : Do not download

chiko123
Tunisia

Stolen worksheet : Do not download

Hi everybody,

Do not download this worksheet http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=125730#thetop. It is stolen.The original one is made by Atlantis 1971 http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=51400#thetop and published on March 8th,2008.

3 Nov 2008      

jtdr
Spain

IT IS TRUE...DO NOT DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM ALLES. I HOPE OUR ADMINISTRATOR KICKS HIM OUT FROM HERE. HE HAS GOT 38 POINTS TO GET OUR MATERIAL NOW...AND HAS DONE ANYTHING. THIS IS HIS FIRST WORKSHEET AND IT IS NOT HIS.
I HOPE VICTOR DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

3 Nov 2008     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

he has 45 points now.

shame on him and shame on the people that go on downloading it in spite of knowing that it is stolen, just for getting the printable for free.

they don`t deserve to be part of this site.

KEEP OFF!!!!!

3 Nov 2008     

Kita19
Portugal

I don�t understand! Hasn�t Victor changed the points system, so that these people who stole worksheets from others wouldn�t benefit from the points immediately?! Wacko This user has exactly the same points as the number of downloads from the worksheet in question and it is a new contribution!

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Has the points system become as it was at the beginning? Ermm I�m confused...

3 Nov 2008