Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > problems uploading online exercise    

problems uploading online exercise

Roclam
Italy

problems uploading online exercise

Pagina nueva 1

Hi everybody,

I �ve been trying to upload my first online exercise...but I �ve had problems. I get the following error message:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error �80040e14 �

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-5.0.45-community-nt-log]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax 

/makeagame/sendform.asp, line 559

Can anyone help me and tell me if it �s the system or if I �m doing something wrong. I �ve used explorer, because I �ve noticed that mozilla doesn �t work.

Thank you so much for your help!!

7 Oct 2009      

red_sneakers
Indonesia

Hi Roclam,

are you using Microsoft Words 2007? if you are, save it to the 2003 compatible mode. This site only accept .doc file and MW 2007 has .docx format.

Hope that helps. :)

7 Oct 2009     

Roclam
Italy

thank you for your reply... but in fact for online exercises we use the provided editor, not word. I created my exercise directly from the website englishexercises. So I still don �t understand what the problem is. 

7 Oct 2009