Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > downloads    

downloads

ana_cristina
Spain

downloads

I am supposed to have downloaded something, but I haven �t, or at least I haven �t done it consciously. In fact, I don�t have any worksheet, powerpoint or whatever from this page in my computer. How or where can I check my downloads? Thanks a lot, ana

7 Oct 2009      

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi Ana,

I �m not too sure if I understand your doubt/ question.

Do you mean, how can you see the "daily free contributions?."
If so, you can check them here:

On your left you �ll see a sort of advertisment of the worksheets, scroll down and press "show all recent contributions"... and viola!! :) you are there!

If you meant, your contributions, click under your avatar... on "my printables" and you can see your own contributions.

7 Oct 2009     

ana_cristina
Spain

Sorry, that �s not what I was asking. I meant if there is any place where you can check the downloads you have done up to  now. thanks anyway

7 Oct 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Ana

You have 43 points and your worksheets have been downloaded 43 times. If you have not downloaded free daily worksheets, then you have not downloaded at all.

7 Oct 2009     

Portugal

I don �t think there is, but I �m not sure.
If you  haven �t done it consciously,have you tried to look  in your drives for documents which have eslprintables in their title?

7 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi Ana,
You can check your downloads there in "My printables"... there you can see all your contributions and the points that you got for each of them. Which in your case add up to 43.
If you haven �t downloaded anything you should still have the 43 points.
I hope I helped.. I �m confused with the question now.. :)

7 Oct 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

Ana....I think you �re saying that when you download worksheets to your pc, you don �t know where they end up? If that �s the case (happened to me as well at first), check in My documents, see if you have a folder there named "downloads"....If you dont � see them there, download an esl printable and make a note of the title.....then do a search on your pc for (Start / search) for some of the words in the title.....if I can help send me a pm. 

7 Oct 2009     

alien boy
Japan

You should also check your �temporary files �. Anytime your computer accesses the internet files are kept in temporary storage so that your computer can operate more efficiently.  If you have downloaded anything then the files may still be in your temporary storage unless it �s been emptied.

Good luck searching!
AB

8 Oct 2009