Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I NEED A SUGGESTION    

I NEED A SUGGESTION

GigiGraziano
Argentina

I NEED A SUGGESTION

hELLO DEAR COLLEGUES,  THE HEADMASTER WHERE I WORK ASKED ME TO GIVE MY STUDENTS A READING ABOUT ACTUAL ISSUES, FOR EXAMPLE RECYCLING
I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME SOME ADVICE TO WHAT TOPIC CAN I GIVE TO  MY STUDENTS TO ENGAGE WITH.
DO YOU KNOW ANY USEFUL PAGE? 

8 Oct 2009      

delanne29
Brazil

How about: Why do you think there have been so many natural disasters recently? Whose fault is it? What do you think is causing them? For example the devastating tsunamis in Asia, or the tornados and floodings in the south of Brazil. I think it would be an interesting topic to discuss and research about.

8 Oct 2009     

stuartallen77
China

Global warming is to blame! I do what I can at home; use energy efficient bulbs, turn down my thermostat, buy A-rated domestic appliances, but I really feel helpless most of the time! I often do classes about how we can help save our environment. It really makes me sad to see what we are doing to our earth.

8 Oct 2009     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

How old are your students? Level?

Have you seen the story of stuff?

8 Oct 2009     

Andr�iaPinsan
Brazil

Hi dear!

I �ve just prepared a worksheet about "The water" - the natural resource we must worry about.
Here is the link:

I do hope you find it useful!

Kisses from Brazil!!!

Bye!!!

8 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

Hi Andr�iaPinsan and welcome to this great site.

I guess you missed this when you posted your message. 

This is from Victor, 
Please, don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. There are hundreds of contrubutions every day, and it would be annoying if everybody did the same.

Have a great day.

8 Oct 2009     

millmo
France

Depending on how old your children are...there is a good discussion site:

8 Oct 2009     

douglas
United States

I sometimes use the site millmo suggested:

8 Oct 2009     

Andr�iaPinsan
Brazil

I �m sorry eng789.

But I didn �t intend to "advertise".
I just answered her request. She asked for suggestions, and, as I was working about this subject with my students and had prepared that activity, I was just showing it in order to help.

Again, it wasn �t on purpose. I KNOW I can �t advertise anywhere.

Anyway, thanks for your warning and have a great Thursday too.

Andr�ia Pinsan

8 Oct 2009