Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > DESHONEST    

DESHONEST

ALEMI
Peru

DESHONEST

HI EVERYBODY
I WAS READING SOME INTERESTING WORKSHEETS THAT SOME OF YOU MADE AND I REALLY CONGRATULATE THOSE TEACHERS WHO REALLY WORK
BUT YESTERDAY I WAS READING SOME WORKSHEETS AND I SAID WHAT?????
I READ THIS BEFORE
YOU KNOW THIS IS A VERY INTERESTING AND USEFUL PAGE FOR ENGLISH TEACHERS BUT WE HAVE TO BE HONEST
I �M TALKING ABOUT  ALENKA   MANY TEACHERS LOST THEIR POINTS BECAUSE OF HER AND IT �S NOT FAIR
THIS IS THE PAGE WHERE YOU CAN FIND MANY WORKSHEETS THAT SHE SENT http://notredamke.rkc.si/english/index.htm AND THEY ARE TOTALLY FREE GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!
AND LET �S BE HONEST

8 Oct 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

WHAT???????????????????

Are you kidding??? ... Please!! please!!! I aks you te erase your comment, the unfair one here is YOU

We all have the right to have our own blog to share our worksheets, it is soooo kind from Alenka to share her work with us in this site, she is not dishonest at all!! She could easily have uploaded her work ONLY in her blog.

8 Oct 2009     

Sue.
Egypt

I don �t realy understand what �s  "not fair", This link you provided is Alenka �s blog..The sheets are her own creation and she �s free to post them wherever..

I HONESTLY don �t think that when people download HER work from HER blog and then they post them here and lose points for being reported, so the "Not fair" will be deleting their points??

I think "not fair" is them downloading HER work and gettiing points!!

correct me if I �m wrong.. Confused

8 Oct 2009     

Portugal

What a lovely, fantastic job you have there, Alenka! I was sooo pleased to visit it for the first time, Alemi providing the link. Are you in any of the pics? Could you provide the link to it, at least, privately?
Thank you, Alenka.

Edit:I went back to your place and I�m speechless. You must be such a dedicated teacher,  you make me proud of being one, too: yes, teaching is a work of heart, the motto I chose to carry along in my  professional stuff, emails, registers and all! I added one more meaning to my motto: Alenka.
Does anyone know why the letters appear so big at the forum today?

8 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

ALEMI,

you should think twice before you accuse someone like you did Alenka!!!

It �s her blog and there is nothing wrong with that. More members ofs ESL have their blogs and they are really kind sharing their wss with us here as well. They wouldn �t have to do it. What is really unfair  is stealing from alenka and other members as Sue wrote.

You should really apologize to Alenka for your UNFAIR accusation.

8 Oct 2009     

lovinglondon
Spain

Hi....In my personal opinion you shouldn �t have made that comment. Alenka is doing a great job. I �m sure she �s taking her time from her free hours to do that (and she shouldn �t). She �s uploading her own printables and she �s doing no harm. There are thousands of sites in the internet like this. Are you going to blame all of them???
Think twice next time please.

8 Oct 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

Alenka is so honest that she also provides the link to her blog so as to download her ws from it. it �s HER blog, and she can do whatever she wants!!!!! She makes a fantastic, incredible job. Moreover, she always helps to anyone who asks her. she sent me a lot of information, links to songs,etc. and she �s always ready for helping. I don �t like your acussation and the way you speak about her. Please, before writing and making accusations, ask and investigate. In that way you should avoid embarrasing situations.
PAULA
Pd.we don�t waste our points, we invest them!!!!

8 Oct 2009     

EvaRamos
Panama

I �m sorry Alemi, but I think you really dont know who Alenka is.  I have been a member of this esl community for quite sometime now, and I have known Alenka from her wonderful worksheets and through emails.  She is a great person and a great teacher, who has the right to share HER OWN creations with anyone, that is how her heart is.  Please, we need to think twice before writing something offensive about another member.

Peace!
Eva

8 Oct 2009     

colibrita
United Kingdom

The phrase "humble pie" comes to mind.....

8 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Not only Alenka but other members from ESL Printables have their own blog. Is ihaving a personal weblog or site unfair? I also have tons of weblogs and share my English, Spanish and Portuguese ws online and so what? Since we are our wss owners, we have the right to post them wherever we want, don �t we?

Alenka is a respectful member and her work is trully appreciated here, so don �t comment about things you don �t know much. She has my inconditional support on this matter and I ask you to apologize or erase your remark, which is unfair in my opinion.

8 Oct 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

The best thing for you to do, Alemi, is to remove your faulty post. Everything is wrong with it!  The spelling, the screaming upper case letters, the flashing red colour of some words and, the most important mistake, the unfair and uncalled for accusation.

Please remove it!

8 Oct 2009     

1    2    Next >