Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problem uploading worksheets    

Problem uploading worksheets

FilipaCorreia
Portugal

Problem uploading worksheets

Hello everyone!
I �ve been trying to send a printable all morning and there �s always a message of error: "Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002 �. Is this happening just to me? What can I do to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance for all the help. 

10 Oct 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

jpeg refers to picture, but perhaps your file is too large - it should be up to 300KB fi it �s a printable, or up to 500KB if it �s a powerpoint. Sometimes when your internet connection is slow, it can �t get through, especially on weekends when we �re all in cyber space so it �s �crowded �. Check the speed of your connection and the size of your file. Good luck!
Anita

10 Oct 2009     

mahmoudnasr71
Jordan

the same problem has just happened to me but after many trials of sending it works. so keep trying several times. best wishes

10 Oct 2009     

Moon22
United Arab Emirates

I have the same problem from a week. and i can �t find  a solution for it !

i �m upset. i tried "anitarobi" advice by decreasing the size of my printables. but it still the same .

my friend who is a member in this site also doesn �t find any problem uploading her files.

i want a solution for these errors  :(   !!

10 Oct 2009     

joannaturecka
Turkey

hi the same happened to me just now Cry

10 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

I know it may seem funny, but we all had the same problem. Many people wrote about this and then a few tries or hours later told us they had finally made it and it was either the size or the internet connection problem. I hope it works out, just don �t give up.

10 Oct 2009     

Bare
Croatia

It happened to me too ( last night and today), but I tried several times and finally succeeded!Last night I couldn �t even open the home page of the site! Be persistent!Good luck!Smile

10 Oct 2009     

dayselopes
Brazil

Oi pessoal. Estou tentando enviar minha contribui��o e d� o erro:

Persits.Upload.1 error �800a0008 � 

At least one of the uploaded files exceeds the maximum allowed size.

/send_printables/sendprintablesnew.asp, line 52

J� � a 3� vez que tento e d� o mesmo erro. O que fa�o? Por favor me ajudem!!! Obrigado!!!

11 Oct 2009