Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > hello everybody    

hello everybody

mlml
Turkey

hello everybody

I want to prepare a worksheet on greetings for my fourth grade students, but i am at lost to find  free cliparts for �morning, afternoon, evening, night �.I know there is a list  of free clipart sites here, but i could �t find pictures for them. in  some sites, you have to pay for downloading them.i am new here and i want to improve myself.  please help me.

10 Oct 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

Sorry, tried to look for you, but apart form the obvious (morning sun through the window, high noon, the moon), nothing well-enough seems to turn up. I hope somebody has a better answer for your plea. You might try connecting it to meals (I did it in a song), or pics of what we usually do at that part of the day perhaps - morning-brush your teeth, afternoon-have lunch, evening-come home from work, night - pyjamas and bed...

10 Oct 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

The second link is to members worksheets on greeting, you may be able to request to borrow their clip art.

10 Oct 2009