Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > HELP REQUEST--I posted my large ppt file for my worksheet at Authorstream    

HELP REQUEST--I posted my large ppt file for my worksheet at Authorstream

redcamarocruiser
United States

HELP REQUEST--I posted my large ppt file for my worksheet at Authorstream

Post deleted.

10 Oct 2009      

libertybelle
United States

I also uploaded a new ws RedCamarocruiser - but we kinda have a rule here NOT to advertise our stuff on the board because if everyone did it - we �d be flooded with ads for worksheets.
All new contributions are easy to view under New contributions and anything message you need to give your readers (those who download your stuff) you can write under description.

all the best
L

10 Oct 2009     

fsams
Maldives

Liberty is right :)

10 Oct 2009     

baiba
Latvia

As far as I understand, redcamarocruiser did not advertise his/her ppt posted here but on another web page, so it is ok for me. It means people can get it for free!

But, as libertybelle says, it would be advisable to add this information about the ppt to the description of the worksheet.

10 Oct 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

NO problem. Would love to help, but I don �t have anything new to upload yet, though some people have been having problems uploading today. It happens sometimes, the internet connection fails or is too slow, etc. Btw, you can edit your description or doc any time. After you have uploaded it, check your printables, and go to update printable(and then you upload a new and improved version) or edit printable information (and you can change the description). Don �t worry, you �ll soon get the hang of it. Good luck!

10 Oct 2009