Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Cannot download free worksheets!     

Cannot download free worksheets!

zihuatl
Mexico

Cannot download free worksheets!

Hello,

I have the 30 point required to download the newest contributions, and I had done that before, but today even new contributions are taking my points.

Today I uploaded a new contribution, could it be possible that �s why.

Does anybody else is having the same problem?

10 Oct 2009      

lomasbello
Venezuela

New worksheets

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 30 free downloads left.

If the worksheets you are downloading, dont belong to the recent contributions your points will be discounted.

10 Oct 2009     

raquelmorela
Spain

I have the same problem, I have 42 points and  42 downloads and I have just been able to do one extra recent download... 

10 Oct 2009     

raquelmorela
Spain

Ok I understand it already! Everything is fine! 

10 Oct 2009     

zihuatl
Mexico

Thanks Lo mas bello!

I know newest contributions are for free, what I mean is that I can �t download newest contributions without having points discounted.

The message of

New worksheets

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)

Is not showing up in my user id anymore. That �s my real problem, seems like I �m not a premium use even my points are 30.

Does any one else?

11 Oct 2009     

zihuatl
Mexico

Something is wrong with my user, I had reply to lo mas bello before.... what happened?

quick re send

I don �t see following message, eventhough I �m premium user

New worksheets

11 Oct 2009     

albernavia
Colombia

Hi, friend...

I�m new at eslprintables. I�ve sent two worksheets and gotten 16 points but when I tried to download a worksheet for the first time, a message "time server out " appeared and the download was cancelled. I tried twice and the same happened, however, the two downloads appeared in my account. Can you believe this?
Thanks for your reply.

17 Oct 2009     

zihuatl
Mexico

Seems like nobody knows about this issue, abernavia, I think we should report it to Mr. Gayol, he might be able to help us.

Regards,

24 Oct 2009