Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Downloads that didn ´t take place    

Downloads that didn ´t take place

Beelzebart
Netherlands

Downloads that didn ´t take place

I downloaded 12 worksheets, while I have 21 points. Now I suddenly see that I ´ve used all my 21 points. But I didn ´t download anything new. I did make some changes on one of my worksheets and uploaded it again. Several times in fact. Does it cost points to upload your worksheet again? If not, why does it say that I have 21 downloads, when I have actually only 12?

11 Oct 2009      

i_love_english
France

You still have the 21 points.

11 Oct 2009     

Beelzebart
Netherlands

Yes, I still have the 21 points, but it says that I downloaded 21 worksheets, when in fact I only downloaded 12. So my question is: Do I ´pay � for uploading my old worksheets again?

11 Oct 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Did you erase your old worksheets? and then upoaded them again?

11 Oct 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

How did you download? If you clicked on the picture then it downloads... you can only preview it by looking at it while it scrolls through the preview screen... So if you did that first before you knowingly downloaded then that could be the problem.
Did you double click?

11 Oct 2009     

Beelzebart
Netherlands

No, I didn ´t erase it. I just edited it and then uploaded again.
No, I didn ´t download anything. Haven ´t even looked at anything for a while. Last Friday I was still at 12 downloads and now I ´m suddenly at 21.

12 Oct 2009