Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Mystery Game    

Mystery Game

Kohaku
Japan

Mystery Game

There was a wonderful mystery game that I downloaded ages ago. I can �t seem to locate it now and I miss it terribly. I have searched with different keywords such as Mystery, Alibi, games, Guess and nothing is coming up for me. Does anyone recall a type of game where you can use specific cards to  interview others to see who is the criminal. There were different ways to play as well. This game is very similar to alibi seeing as each character has an alibi. Its almost like a murder mystery that you would play at a party. I felt it wouldn �t hurt to ask. I hope someone out there can help me find this game. Embarrassed

12 Oct 2009      

libertybelle
United States

I have a Mystery Game by Aunty.

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=166158#thetop

Could that be what you �re looking for?

L

12 Oct 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Have a look here.

12 Oct 2009     

Rebs
Spain

I have a worksheet called �A crime has been committed � which is a lesson plan and roleplay, check it out hope its what you are looking for

12 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Rebs!

Thank you!!
I �ve downloaded your worksheet. It �s really useful! I �ll use it with my students!
Thank you for posting it otherwise I �d have never seen it!..
Awesome

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=69998#this

Sam

12 Oct 2009