Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help me getting points!!!!     

Please help me getting points!!!!

Asik6891
Poland

Please help me getting points!!!!

Hello! I am new here, I am young 23 years old teacher giving private tuition- just to earn money to pay for my Studies:)- could you download my worksheets? I really need yours:) it is generally great website and i suppose you are great too:)
Thanks a lot!!
Bye Bye!

12 Oct 2009      

kopciuszek
Poland

hello!
You can take some worksheet free (every day). Just look at the left side of the page after you �ve downloaded. Good luck!
Anna

12 Oct 2009     

donapeter
Romania

We all were at a time, new here and we waited till we got at least 30 points. I tried to download one of your ws and it is strange and illisible. Try to see what the "market" asks and make your worksheets accordingly.
The second thing I want to point out is the fact that one rule of the site is that it �s forbidden to advertise on the forum. What about all of us doing this?
have some patience and you �ll be able to download all the worksheets you need.
i am sure that you �ll get your 30 points soon.

Have a nice evening,
D

12 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Welcome here.
I would suggest that read the rules. That is a good way to find your way around a new site.

Right at the top of this page the founder of this site wrote:

Welcome to ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange teaching resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

This is a share site. That �s the way it works.
By the way - you need to redo your contribution because it doesn �t work.
Try using normal fonts. That usually helps.
You can check the preview window to see how it looks.
Fix it and try uploading it again.
L

12 Oct 2009     

Asik6891
Poland

I know how this website works, I just wanted your help because at the begining I am not as creative as you... That �s a shame you have forgotten how it was at first...

And I don �t know why you have problems with my worksheets- it works on my computer so I don �t know what I can do.

Thanks- it is for those who understand- thanks for real encouragement in private messages...

And I am sorry if I it was sooo unacceptable
No offence! Have a nice evening!-or day! Bye

12 Oct 2009     

Mishuna
Argentina

Hi, first you have to understand that no one is against you. I think that I wasn �t so creative at first but yo �ll see that you can improve as time goes by. It �s a process and it �s wonderful from the very begining.
Good Luck!!

12 Oct 2009     

lauravale
Colombia

I`m new here too. I really need your printables guys but I don`t know how can I do that `cause you are really good. I donot how to start???? I just have a lot of questions....Where do you take the pictures from??? How many points do I need to print a worksheet??? THANKS 4 ur answers.....Have a great time!!!!Tongue

12 Oct 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Welcome to the new members.

I agree with Mishuna since I was not as creative as I am nowadays. Some of my worksheets were reported at the beginning since they did not follow the rules. And it somehow encouraged me to keep trying on doing better wss. That �s the way it works or dont you remember we as teachers encourage and motivate our students to achieve their goals. It �s the same with us!!! Human beings are in a constant process of learning and every single thing we learn is a tool to improve our performance. I have never imagined I could produce the worksheets that I have done since some months ago.

So for the new members I just advice you. First of all, Use the knowledge you have and put it on a worksheet that catches the attention of all the members. Once, you start getting points you wont stop making worksheets. Second, be honest. DOnt upload stolen wss or scanned wss. Just start typing a ws related to any communication function and put some images. Third, put love on all the wss you make not only for getting points but for knowing that your work will be used by other students around the world.

13 Oct 2009     

Malvine
Latvia

Look at the worksheets of the "luminaries" - what do people like? Colours, colours, colours - so much so that you get dazzled! And to make a WS even more colourful, a "trick" is used - a colourful background of the page even though it won �t appear when printing. Just to make it more conspicuous! After all, there are about 500 (!!!) new WS (worksheets) every day! And pictures Geek, pictures Heart, pictures Clap- the more the better! And if you can �t think of any pictures or colours, at least use page border - the thicker the better!
You understand that I am being a little ironical, but there is some truth in every irony, isn �t there?
Keep trying, and I �m sure you �ll soon succeed. Look at the first WS of the "gurus" - you can see them if you choose the option "newest first", and they will be at the very end then, - they were quite grey and inconspicuous, and then look at the latest and you will see what tremendous progress has been made! 

13 Oct 2009