Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Scanned worksheet?    

Scanned worksheet?

ituska
Slovakia

Scanned worksheet?

Hi, I would like to ask... how is it according to the rules? Can somebody post here a scanned worksheet? For example scaned pictures from some game...
If I found it, shall I report it?
Thanks in advance

12 Oct 2009      

borna
Croatia

Of course scanned worksheets must be reported, but you must be able to name the source where the worksheet was scanned from.

We are allowed to scan a picture from a book and then add our own exercises, if I �m not mistaken.

12 Oct 2009     

ituska
Slovakia

There were just pictures, no words and it was scanned not from publication, but a magnetic game. I know it, because we have the same game in our kindergarten.

I wrote a pm to a person, and an answer was that there is no different between scanning the game and using cliparts from the website. What do you think about it?

Do not wanna do anything wrong, but I do not think it is fair to get points for something stolen (especially if it is game, probably with some copyrights, or some other rights)

12 Oct 2009