Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > MY BEST WISHES FOR YOU THIS WEEK    

MY BEST WISHES FOR YOU THIS WEEK

carinocitalgonzalez
Mexico

MY BEST WISHES FOR YOU THIS WEEK

DEAR TEACHERS
COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME?
 I NEED SOME POEMS THAT WILL BE PERFORMED IN ENSEMBLE BY TEENAGERS IN A TALENT SHOW IN DECEMBER.
DO YOU HAVE ANY GOOD LINKS OR WEB SITES?
THANKS IN ADVANCE
SINCERELY
CARI�O

12 Oct 2009      

g2rm
Venezuela

Dear cari�osita, (sorry, I don �t know how to get the underlining out).

The fiollowing link is a page designed by a teacehr with some fun poems for students to recite.

I hope it helps.

Saludos desde Venezuela al valiente pueblo mexicano.

Lupe

http://www.robertpottle.com/poems/christmas-poems.php

13 Oct 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hi Carino Big smile

Here are a few sites for you.

Teaching Poetry: A forum for teachers - an interesting site with some useful links & comments from teachers in Tasmania, Australia.

Poetry and Poetics
- from the University of South Australia. Useful resources,mainly for Australian poems.

The Red Room Company - an Australian company that has a lot of involvement with poetry in secondary schools in Australia. The link is to their education page to provide an overview of their involvement. They have a great list of poems & poets in their links. Have a good browse through here, they �re an interesting company Smile

The Australian Bush Poets Association - they give some great performance tips as well as having links for contemporary & traditional Australian Bush Poetry.

The Poetry Archive - I �ve just linked their �links � page here. They have all sorts of great resources noted. Have a good browse through the site as there will be a lot of wonderful international poetry related items here. I can �t recommend having a look though all of The Poetry Archive enough as there are some exceptionally good teacher & student resources available.

Well, that �s a few just to start with.

Have a wonderful day!
AB

p.s. Here�s Poetry through the Ages. There are some videos of great poets performing for you to view too.

Cheers!

13 Oct 2009