Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > needed to say briefly    

needed to say briefly

mr.dgdln
Turkey

needed to say briefly

today in the early hours of the morning I couldn �t get to the site. there was a problem with the site.

Now I am able to connect. And surpriseeee!

my latest contribution was reported and removed due to a similarity to another worksheet. I �m guilty of taking the pictures from the same site with another member. it was my fault that he had acted before me and used the pictures mentioned before me. what�s more it was a worksheet with 2 parts which may proove it wasn�t copied.
 the pictures can easily be found in www.fotosearch.com when you type "letter" in search box.
I �m not going to upload the same worksheet again. But please report a worksheet and vote for removal after considering some fair facts.

Thanks.

�mer

13 Oct 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

This time I agree with you... I saw the contribution and it was not the same, the only similarity is that you both used the same clipart, I ask you to please upload it again becasue it was unfairly removed.

13 Oct 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Hi Omer!
If I were you, I would upload it again! Thumbs Up
Hugs,
Ceci

13 Oct 2009     

lolelozano
Argentina

Dear mr.dgdln,

to my believe, it wasn�t unfairly removed. I understand you can download the letters from the net, but you have plenty of other options from the same letter to download, and if you or someone else compare both worksheets, you can understand that they were almost the same -

Thanks for your understanding

13 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Hi,

I didn �t see the ws you �re writing about  because I was too busy at work. But if you believe it was removed unfairly, you should upload it again.

Michaela

13 Oct 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

@Labadt
they were not as similar as to be considered "almost the same". I can send you the original one and you can consider once again with your hand on your heart this time.
@ JulietaVL  and Cecio
thanks for your support. I �ll surely upload it again on account of the fact that I supported to do so by some other members as you did.
@Zambia
I can send you the ws in question via mail. you can give your objective idea then, if you´d like to.

13 Oct 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I did not consider them almost the same...!!

There was a task in mr.dgdln�s worksheet, very very different from yours Labadt, and as you aren�t the owner of the letters everybody can use them... am I wrong?

He used those letters because he wanted to... so, I do not agree with you

13 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

I sent you a PM.

13 Oct 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

here I uploaded it again
and this is the related second part

the ws I was accused of copying is in the link below

You can judge it objectively now.
thanks for the ones who give their precious time.

13 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Well,

the letters are the same but so it �s loads of pictures here. We all use pictures and cliparts from the net so it �s understandable.
But the activity is different and I can �t see reason why it has been removed.

As some of you know I am not exactly a friend with mr.dgdln, but this time I �ll have to stand up for him. Sorry Labadt - nothing personal, just my opinion.

Take care everybody, I �m off to bed.

Michaela

13 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I noticed that some members who used the same images as another member, asked first and then wrote in the description that with the permission of "so and so" you �re using the same photos.  That way there is no problem.

L

13 Oct 2009     

1    2    Next >