Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Online activity problems    

Online activity problems

szamoca
Hungary

Online activity problems

Good evening dear Colleagues,

I would like to signal that there are problems with some of the online axercises. I �m asigning online exercises to my Ss quite often. Until now everything was OK.But now some of the activities just don �t work.When Ss press DONE it says that their result is - infinity. What does that mean? We really get used to practice grammar with these activities. I even managed to keep one of my classes in the ICT lab. It would be a pity not to have this chance of practicing. There are some very useful and even entertaining exercises which my Ss love doing.
Another problem is that there are some listening exercises where the listening is removed because of licence problems. They are useless without the sound, however they would be excellent activities.
Any ideas on this?
szamoca

14 Oct 2009      

Roclam
Italy

There have been problems with the system recently. Victor has just fixed a bug  concerning uploading OEs. It might be something similar. Should the problem persist try to contact Victor.
Cheers

15 Oct 2009     

Pacchy
Argentina

Talking about videos which are no longer available, I suggest sending a message to the teacher and ask her to upload a new video. I always check mine and it is possible to do it very quickly.
Kisses,
Pacchy

15 Oct 2009