Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help once again    

help once again

morganalin
Portugal

help once again

In these last weeks I just posted here to ask your help, and today isn �t an exception. I �m having problems planning my new Management and Accounting course. They are teenagers. In the 1st part of the course they have to analyse diffrent kind of texts such as manual instructions, announcements of small articles, games rules, food packaging labels, among others and I have no idea how to find and organise all these things. I want to diversify the classes but this topic - Read Briefing Papers - is starting to put me nervous. I know that I �m not being objective but the problem is that I don �t know how to be! If u have or know any site, worksheets or books that could help me in this "mission" I �ll really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance for your help
Have a nice day or evening

15 Oct 2009      

Magdalena Ganowska-Sztuba
Poland

HI.
i �M USING THIS BOOK FOR A COURSE LIKE YORS Longman Press Test Your Professional English Management. iT �S BEEN EXTREMELY USEFUL. I HAVE A PDF VERSION IF YOU WOULD LIKE IT.  THERE IS SECTION CONCERNING INFORMTION AND DATA HANDLING THAT COULD HELP YOU. LET ME KNOW AND HAVE A NICE DAY TOO.

15 Oct 2009